Thursday 16 August 2012

Private Home Sales Jump 42% in July

It is interesting to note that July sales has rebounded...probably a one-off thing before the "ghost month"?

A Macq report for your bedtime reading. 

The next update to my story will take a while... has been pretty busy with my work... meetings after meetings...

STproperty recently did a relaunch of their website. but my favourite for browsing for properties is still propertyguru. The "joke" about property guru is that.... it is actually owned by angmohs! :)

While i am not actively looking for properties now, I always like to keep myself updated of the latest information and trend to feel the vibes of the market. :) Always keep yourself updated to the market, then it will be easier to pull the trigger when the time comes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics