Monday 18 February 2008

A new office

Today is my first day at my new office. I have started a fund management company with a few "sleeping" partners and i spend the whole day fixing up my laptop, printer and packing my tables. Basically, I am on my own now and it is quite a different "experience" doing everything myself but i somewhat enjoyed it. While i have given up a huge chunk of my "fixed salary", i gained time and freedom as this is my own business now. After all, i used to have an IT department to take care of my computing needs, but now i have to even go down to Funan to buy one printer cable. Apparently, the cable is no longer included with the purchase of the printer! :(

I applied for 501 lots of Yongmao. Lets see if this IPO is worth the effort.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are also looking for a new office for sale in Singapore Like you, we need to settle a lot of things but we do hope that we can transfer smoothly once we found a nice one.

Unknown said...

Why settle in an office space if you can buy your own combined residential and office space. maybe can try at palms at sixth avenue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics